Davis Straub is a bloody Joke

General discussion about the sport of hang gliding
Steve Davy

Re: Davis Straub is a bloody Joke

Post by Steve Davy »

You have been banned from this forum.
Big deal.
We have software in place which is designed to keep out spambots and sometimes it gets a little overzealous, and if it's come down on you for no reason then we apologize for the inconvenience.
I'll live.
If you don't think that you've done anything to warrant being banned, please contact the webmaster or board administrator with a brief explanation.
Shove it up your ass, Davis.
Tad Eareckson

Post by Tad Eareckson »

Well, it was just a matter of time. And just how much more damage can one do to Davis Cult credibility after it's already been blasted down to zero anyway.

Ridgerodent and the Davis/Rooney Link on "It's a wrap" / "Is this a joke ?" - the latter locked down two days shy of seventeen months before Zack Marzec Christmas In February... Fuckin' gold mine. That was historic - tons of reputations permanently, irretrievably down the toilet. Lies and contradictions I'm STILL finding and having fun with. Shit we can sling back after dream fatalities yet to come.

http://www.kitestrings.org/post7670.html#p7670

Need to add Steve Davy (Ridgerodent) to the Davis Show list, Bob.
<BS>

Post by <BS> »

You have been banned from this forum.
It's not mentioned there publicly. How were you notified?
Tad Eareckson

Post by Tad Eareckson »

You get it when you try to log in or access while you're logged in.
<BS>

Post by <BS> »

Tad Eareckson wrote:You get it when you try to log in or access while you're logged in.
"You" meaning the one who's been banned. There's nothing public. As far as everyone else is concerned it's as if it never happened.
Tad Eareckson

Post by Tad Eareckson »

"You" meaning the one who's been banned.
Duh. I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about in this area.
As far as everyone else is concerned it's as if it never happened.
Pretty much ditto for Ridgerodent's last two threads. We're in a sport totally devoid of man-made rules and principles. Fortunately Mother Nature's aren't affected by lies and corruption so we DO still have a death penalty that every now and then gets justly and swiftly implemented as a response to infractions.