test

General discussion about the sport of hang gliding
Tad Eareckson

test

Post by Tad Eareckson »

bobk

Re: test

Post by bobk »

I tried posting an image, but I didn't see any controls to do so.

Some forums often require a specific number of posts before you can post an image (I think you can set it). So I'm going to post a few more posts here to this "test" topic to see if that eventually gives me the ability to post images.

Sorry for any inconvenience...
Last edited by bobk on 2011/03/31 16:49:07 UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
bobk

Post by bobk »

I think this will be my 5th post to this forum. As I'm composing it, I still don't see the ability to add an image.
bobk

Post by bobk »

I think this will be my 6th post to this forum. As I'm composing it, I still don't see the ability to add an image.
bobk

Post by bobk »

I think this will be my 7th post to this forum. As I'm composing it, I still don't see the ability to add an image.
bobk

Post by bobk »

I think this will be my 8th post to this forum. As I'm composing it, I still don't see the ability to add an image.
bobk

Post by bobk »

I think this will be my 9th post to this forum. As I'm composing it, I still don't see the ability to add an image.
bobk

Post by bobk »

I think this will be my 10th post to this forum. As I'm composing it, I still don't see the ability to add an image.
bobk

Post by bobk »

I think this will be my 11th post to this forum. As I'm composing it, I still don't see the ability to add an image.

Usually the number of posts to post images is relatively small (maybe under 10). So one of the following is likely true:

1. The post count to add images is over 10.
2. This forum does not accept embedded images. [edit]P.S. I now remember that this is the correct answer[/edit]
3. I'm too _____ _____ _____ to find the right button. :(

But since I can't post an image, maybe I'll describe what I wanted to post. I noticed that when people browse this forum (possibly only when they're not logged in), certain key words in our posts are automagically turned into links. They appear to be green with a double underline (approximated by this: "keyword"). I suspect this is a form of advertisement which is needed to support this free site. I'm not absolutely opposed to that practice - it's a free world - but it does bother me to see links placed in my own posts that I didn't put there. I'm wondering what other members of the forum think of this practice.

Any thoughts?
Last edited by bobk on 2011/03/31 17:34:36 UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Tad Eareckson

Post by Tad Eareckson »

Regarding images... Zack's the geek here. See:

http://www.kitestrings.org/post65.html#p65